Thursday, November 15, 2012

Small City

Finally! My friend Damien had sent me this mix a long, long time ago. At the time I had minor technical issues and then it fell through the cracks. I am greatly sorry. 

This great mix reminds me of something Plato once said, “Music is a moral law.”

Songs:
  1. Bonnie Prince Billy- I am Goodbye
  2. Nick Cave - Opium Tea
  3. Da Lench Mob - Lord Have Mercy
  4. Too Much Trouble - Family
  5. Songs Ohia - Being in Love
  6. Yeasayer - Red Cave
  7. Here We Go Magic - Fangela
  8. Bushwick Bill - Fuck a War
  9. Belle and Sebastian - Desperation Made a Fool of Me
  10. Willie D - Guess My Religion
  11. Tom Waits - I'll Be Gone
  12. The Birthday Party- Rowland Around in that Stuff (Peel Session)
  13. Geto Boys - We Can't be Stopped
  14. Band of Horses - Window Blues


No comments:

Post a Comment