Saturday, May 29, 2010

Alyssa's May Mix

This mix was given to me by the talented and lovely Alyssa and is too good not to share.



Songs:
  1. In Red - Azeda Booth
  2. The Purple Bottle - Animal Collective
  3. Littletrees - Miracle Fortress
  4. Everyone can tell - Gigi
  5. She's in Love - Fourth of July
  6. The Gardener - Tallest Man on Earth
  7. I love to see you - Paul Baribeau
  8. Spill yer lungs - Julie Doiron
  9. Alameda - Dragonzord
  10. Laminate factory - Emperor X
  11. No time and no age - Rejouissance
  12. Second spurth of growt - Guided by Voices
  13. Primitive (The way I treat you) - Ambulance Ltd
  14. Beetles - War Paint
  15. Hi-Fi - M Ward
  16. Lay lay off, faselam (reverse) - Avey Tare & Kria Brekkan
  17. I speak because I can - Laura Marling

Download: Alyssa's Mix...
(please note this is one 60.3 mb mp3 file, running time: 65'16")

No comments:

Post a Comment