Saturday, January 9, 2010

Music to Fuck to...


A new mix ...

contemplation: a friend wrote me this today: "I find people unwilling to allow themselves emotion more needy than those who do... unable to sense the very substance of their being out of fear, embarrassment at themselves... in need of shelter, numbing, sterilization"...
--

--


Songs:
  1. Dance Dance Dance :: Lykke Li
  2. Music Is My Hot Hot Sex :: CSS
  3. Seventeen :: Ladytron
  4. Succexy :: Metric
  5. L.E.S Artistes :: Santogold
  6. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger :: Daft Punk
  7. I Was A Lover :: TV on the Radio
  8. Glory Box :: Portishead
  9. Lover I Don't Have to Love :: Bright Eyes
  10. Cherry Blossom Girl :: Air
  11. Willie :: Cat Power

(please note this is one 45.82 mb mp3 file, running time: 49'12")

2 comments:

  1. Woah! So many awesome songs on this mix! I'm going to download it so D and I can fuck to it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i wish you both happy fucking.... hmmm, i have never wish that of anyone before... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete