Sunday, December 27, 2009

If Left Unrequited...

Another mix, this time inspired by that most dangerous of feelings.... as Plato says: "Love is a grave mental disease."



Songs:
  1. The Smiths - I’m so Sorry
  2. Belle & Sebastian - Sleep the Clock Around
  3. Another Sunny Day - I'm in Love With a Girl Who Doesn't Know I Exist
  4. Antony & The Johnsons - Hitler In My Heart
  5. The Magnetic Fields - I Think I Need a New Heart
  6. Daniel Johnston - Impossible Love
  7. Sambassadeur - Between the lines
  8. Gregory And The Hawk - Boats & Birds
  9. Lisa Germano - Lovesick
  10. Death Cab For Cutie - Someday You Will Be Loved
  11. Fryderyk Chopin - Éetude No.4 - Op.10
  12. Tilly and the Wall - I Always Knew
  13. The Smiths - I Know It's Over

(please note this is one 40.57 mb mp3 file, running time: 44'19")

3 comments:

  1. Re: Plato quote

    Guess it won't be long until I'm committed then.
    Hmm I have to see what Erich Fromm says about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evere listen to Julian Plenti? Leader singer of Interpol's solo project.

    I think you might dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i haven't, but will definetly check it out...thanks!

    ReplyDelete